Kris Humphries has heard your boos. This Funny or Die video features Humphries meeting with two consultants who want him to turn into the skid and go full heel to maximize on his anti-fame. It’s a fine idea. If Humphries died his hair blue, changed his jersey number to 69 and refused to take his sunglasses, he really could remake Simon Sez with Dane Cook.
Or he could keep continuing to improve as a solid if not spectacular power forward. Humphries has proven to be a reliable double-double guy, averaging a career-high 13.8 points and 11 rebounds per game this season.
[via The Score]
Previously: Kim Kardashian’s Ex-Husband is Re-Signing With the New Jersey Nets
Previously: Kim Kardashian is Filing for Divorce (Already) From Kris Humphries
Previously: Kris Humphries Met Kim Kardashian’s Ex Ray-J On An Airplane
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- orly57 on John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- yorwifesahor on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Nada on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- A.P. on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
3 Responses to “Kris Humphries Has a Sense of Humor About His Douche Reputation”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.