In the wake of the news that investigators with the Internet Crimes Against Children Unit seized property from Denver Nuggets forward Chris Andersen’s home this morning, the team has unsurprisingly announced that he is excused indefinitely from the team in advance of tonight’s game 6 against the Los Angeles Lakers. Andersen had participated in the morning shoot around before the news broke.
Andersen has not participated in any games in the playoff series with the Lakers and has not played since March 25th.
From the Denver Post:
The Douglas County Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Deborah Sherman said the investigation remains open and declined to provide details about what items deputies took or any specific allegations against Andersen.
“It could include many different things. Right now we’re not saying. They literally just got the property this morning,” Sherman said. “The sheriff’s office did contact him this morning while he was at his house and he cooperated fully.”
[photo via US Presswire]
- “Matrix Bird” Escapes Death By Back-Flipping to Avoid Formula One Car During Monaco Grand Prix Practice [Video]
- Austrian Soccer Team Celebrates Championship By Throwing Sky Sports Reporter in the Hot Tub [Video]
- The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- Use Your Fantasy Baseball Skills To Cash In
- CJ Spiller Breaks Down SpongeBob Characters While Eating a Foot Long Hot Dog [Video]
7 Responses to “Chris Andersen “Excused Indefinitely” From Denver Nuggets”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.