The Jacksonville Jaguars are doing work this offseason when it comes to their special teams, probably figuring that they will be punting the ball or settling for field goal attempts frequently. First, they selected punter Bryan Anger in the third round, hoping his talent will augment QB Blaine Gabbert’s skills.
Then, yesterday, with Josh Scobee refusing to sign his franchise tender, they invited a kicker by the name of Long Ding to camp. Ding is out of tiny Norwich University. Ding is a Chinese national who is on Twitter at @kickinglong and has his own website at kicking long.com. We eagerly await Jason Whitlock’s breakdown of his game.
If Ding can make a roster, he will immediately join the list of best international NFL kicker names, along with Donald Igwebuike, Ali Haji-Sheikh, Bjorn Nittmo, and Garo Yepremian. [photo via kickinglong.com]
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- orly57 on John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- yorwifesahor on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Nada on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- A.P. on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
68 Responses to “Jacksonville Jaguars Invite Kicker Long Ding To Camp”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.