Amar’e Stoudemire Punched a Fire Extinguisher After the Knicks Loss, Cut His Hand, Required Stitches
Amar’e Stoudemire punched a fire extinguisher casing in the locker room following tonight’s Knicks – Heat game. Stoudemire scored 18 points on 6-9 shooting to go along with 7 rebounds, but the Knicks lost 104-94 and fell behind 0-2 in their series against Miami.
Amar’e received stitches and left the building with his arm in a sling. There was blood on the floor when reporters were allowed into the locker room. If you want to make any jokes you better hurry over to Twitter because I’m on fire. Somebody better get a – never mind.
Update: Amar’e on Twitter:@Amareisreal: I am so mad at myself right now, I want to apologize to the fans and my team, not proud of my actions, headed home for a new start
- 5 Major Leaguers Who Did It Their Own Way & Who Is Most Like Them in Today’s Game
- Neymar Executed An Epic Flop and Pantomime Combo Against Mexico [GIF]
- Neymar Scored Another Volley in the Confederations Cup, This Time vs. Mexico [Video]
- What Happens When Terrell Owens Plays Flag Football
- MLB Offered $125,000 to Original Whistleblower in Biogenesis Scandal, and He Didn’t Take It
- orly57 on Miami and San Antonio Game 6 Thriller Generated a Monster 14.7 Overnight TV Rating
- Cowboy Boots on Marlon Williams, the Former Texas Tech LB & Real World Castmember, Has a Rap Video
- ButtersBC on Neymar Scored Another Volley in the Confederations Cup, This Time vs. Mexico [Video]
- jdeeser5 on Aaron Hernandez Was Sued Last Week For Shooting a Man after a Miami Strip Club Outing in February
- GloriousMullet on Aaron Hernandez Was Sued Last Week For Shooting a Man after a Miami Strip Club Outing in February
14 Responses to “Amar’e Stoudemire Punched a Fire Extinguisher After the Knicks Loss, Cut His Hand, Required Stitches”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.