Man Tells Vikings RB Caleb King He Looks Like a Celebrity; King Allegedly Beats Him to a Pulp, Possibly Causing Brain Damage
According to police, the man who was hospitalized repeatedly joked that King looked like a celebrity. When the man left the party, King followed him to his car and this is what went down:
King was attending the birthday party of a 21-year-old female friend in Oak Grove when he took offense to the victim teasing King “about his resemblance to a celebrity” about 3:15 a.m. King followed the victim to his car and punched him in the face, and when the victim got into the car and locked the passenger door to call 911, King opened the driver’s-side door and pulled the victim out, punching him several times and throwing him head-first to the ground.
Homeowners took the victim inside and refused to call 911, the report says, but the sheriff’s office tracked the victim’s cellphone location from the attempted call inside the car. The homeowner told a deputy outside of the home that there was no problem, the report says.
King, who attended Georgia – where he had his share of off-the-field problems – denies the assault and told police the man “simply fell to the ground when King was talking to him.” [Pioneer Press]
- The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- CJ Spiller Breaks Down SpongeBob Characters While Eating a Foot Long Hot Dog [Video]
- Fan Runs on Field During Angels/Royals Game, Steals Rosin Bag, Trips Up Police Officer Chasing Him [Video]
- Roundup: Alex Trebek Rapping on Jeopardy, Obama’s Prom Photos & Saved by the Bell’s Graduation 20 Years Ago
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
20 Responses to “Man Tells Vikings RB Caleb King He Looks Like a Celebrity; King Allegedly Beats Him to a Pulp, Possibly Causing Brain Damage”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.