Then Seattle drafted him. The Seahawks had a curious draft through the first two rounds, then took Wilson with the 12th pick in the third round. Given his competition isn’t much, I would guess Wilson will start at least two games as a rookie.
While Gruden, Kiper and McShay battled over Wilson - he’s only 5-foot-10! – he sat patiently in his living room, watching it all unfold, with family and friends around him. His attractive wife watched it all before breaking down laughing.
- Gregg Popovich and His Two Word “Turnover” Interview [Video]
- Angel Pagan Hit a Walk-Off Inside-the-Park Home Run Today vs. the Rockies [Video]
- Rich Rodriguez’s 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- The Evolution of Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You’ll See This Week
- Champions League Final: Arjen Robben’s Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- A.P. on Gregg Popovich and His Two Word "Turnover" Interview [Video]
- Monster is Meth on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- A.P. on Angel Pagan Hit a Walk-Off Inside-the-Park Home Run Today vs. the Rockies [Video]
- A.P. on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- A.P. on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
28 Responses to “Russell Wilson Drafted by Seattle After Kiper and Gruden Do Battle; Wilson’s Wife Finally Smiles”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.