The New Jersey Devils needed overtime at home to stay alive in the series against the Florida Panthers. Florida had a 2 on 1 in overtime to potentially win the series, but failed, and then the Devils immediately countered, with former North Dakota Fighting Sioux Travis Zajac scoring his third goal of the series and sliding the game winner under Clemmensen’s left pad after a nice feed.
Thursday night’s going to be fun. NFL Draft first round, NBA wrapping up, and now another Game 7 in these NHL Playoffs.
[video via Mike the Intern]
- Jaguars Cheerleader Swimsuit Video is Something to Root For [Video]
- Baby Goat Playing and Jumping on a Sleepy Pig Should Highlight Your Weekend [Video]
- Mitchie Brusco – a 15-Year Old – Landed a 1080, Wins Silver at the X-Games [Video]
- Nate Diaz Gets 90-Day Suspension, $20K Fine From the UFC. Let the Healing Begin.
- Michael Phelps Will Swim in the 2016 Rio Olympics, Unless You Want to Believe Michael Phelps
- A.P. on Bradley Beal Seems to Have Lost a Little Respect for Derrick Rose Because He Didn't Try and Play
- Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez has the highest WAR evah! on Bradley Beal Seems to Have Lost a Little Respect for Derrick Rose Because He Didn't Try and Play
- s1rweeze on Jake "The Snake" Roberts Sang "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" at Turner Field [Video]
- jbriaz on Jake "The Snake" Roberts Sang "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" at Turner Field [Video]
- Some Random Old Dude on Angels Fans Demonstrates Why You Shouldn't Try to Catch a Baseball With a Full Beer - Beer Explosion!
2 Responses to “New Jersey Devils Win in Overtime on Zajac’s Goal, Force Game 7”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.