Joanna Krupa … Brooklyn middle school is big on chess … Brooklyn Decker in GQ tho … the bear from Ted humping Sidney Crosby … cop may have pointed a gun at an interviewer … boy raises $10k with a lemonade stand … airport stripper “nude but not lewd” … McDonald’s worker spit in drinks, gets arrested … Mike Wallace stories … seafood deformities in the Gulf … Joel McHale on Chevy Chase …
Penguins 10, Flyers 3. It’s not over. [Post-Gazette]
Vancouver 3, LA Kings 1. It’s not over. [Sun]
An interview with Danny McBride about Kenny Powers. [HBO]
A great read on Rajon Rondo. [Ball Don't Lie]
Kyle Boller is the NFL. [NFL]
Terry Francona will attend the Red Sox special ceremony. [WEEI]
Arrested Developments’ 10 new episodes will all hit Netflix at the same time. Will also be awesome. [Complex]
The 15 worst uniforms of all-time. [USA Today]
What are you supposed to think of Tony Soprano and the girl from Girls? [TIME]
Best part of this Rick Reilly column? Mike Tyson mentions he knocked up a prison official. While he was in jail. [ESPN]
Bartolo Colon threw 38 straight strikes. In a game. Last night. [Outside Corner]
Who will the Bills pick with the 10th selection? [Buffalo News]
BBC will be televising the living heck out of the Olympics. [BBC]
Troops posed with body parts of Afghan bombers. [LA Times]
Siri, locate my thick rimmed glasses.
The trailer for Sand Sharks starring Brooke Hogan.
Community college brawl involving a woman who brought her small child to school. Perhaps this is why people are willing to face a lifetime of debt for a private school education.
Movie kids are dumb!
- The Evolution of Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You’ll See This Week
- Champions League Final: Arjen Robben’s Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- Champions League Final: Neven Subotic Makes Terrific Sliding Stop to Thwart Sure Goal [Video]
- LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- Champions League Final: Manuel Neuer’s Save is Your First-Half Highlight [Video]
- Jason McIntyre on Champions League Final: Arjen Robben's Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- jekyll on The Evolution of Chris 'Birdman' Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You'll See This Week
- Monster is Meth on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- A.P. on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
307 Responses to “Roundup: Penguins & Canucks Avoid Elimination, RIP Dick Clark & Video of a Community College Brawl”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.