Dallas 119, Utah 121, 3 OT: That has to be the first technical in NBA history for a Wet Willie, right? As for the game, enormous victory for the Jazz, who clawed within 1/2 game of Houston for the 8th playoff spot (Utah holds the tiebreaker). Paul Millsap (the miracle worker!) sent the game to OT with this dunk-back. Al Jefferson scored 28 points and grabbed 26 rebounds. The tired Mavs lost overtime games on consecutive days. Dirk scored 40.
Houston 102, Denver 105: Four losses in a row for the Rockets, who were without Camby and Martin. Arron Afflalo led the Nuggets with 26 points – he’s averaging 20 per game in nine games this month.
LA Clippers 92, Oklahoma City 77: The Paper Clips have won four in a row and nobody’s talking about firing Vinny Del Negro anymore, or how much the coach has lost the team. Chauncey who? The Clippers won the season series against the Thunder 3-1 and more importantly, clinched their first playoff berth since 2006 and their fifth since moving to LA in 1984. Randy Foye put one down on Serge Ibaka. News that may be relevant come May: Russell Westbrook struggled against the Clippers in four games, shooting just 36 percent from the field, 17 percent from three, and averaging more turnovers (4.8) than assists (4.5). In 32 minutes last night, he shot 4-of-16 and didn’t get to the foul line once.
Orlando 113, Philadelphia 100: Doug Collins continues to tinker, but nothing is working. The 76ers fell into a tie for the 8th spot in the East (again) after getting crushed on the glass by Earl Clark (14 points, 11 rebounds) and Ryan Anderson (26 points, 16 rebounds). Yes, that really happened.
Indiana 111, Minnesota 88: George Hill is kind of explosive.
San Antonio 120, Golden State 99: The Warriors started four rookies (LOLz), but the loss didn’t help their tanking because the Nets and Raptors also lost.
As CRM noted, after LeBron whipped the Nets and introduced Norris Cole to Jay-Z, he gave his headband, sleeve, wristbands and sneakers to a little kid (:57).
- Chris Bosh Blocked Two Shots in the Final Moments to Help Miami Force Game 7 [Video]
- Ray Allen Forced Overtime By Hitting the 3-Pointer the Miami Heat Signed Him to Hit [Video]
- Mike Miller Hit a Huge 3-Pointer While Wearing Just One Shoe [Video]
- Jozy Altidore Scored Fourth Goal in Four Matches, Gave U.S. 1-0 Lead Against Honduras [Video]
- Tim Duncan Scores 25 in the First Half Against the Heat, Miami in Trouble
- Liquor on Chris Bosh Blocked Two Shots in the Final Moments to Help Miami Force Game 7 [Video]
- orly57 on Chris Bosh Blocked Two Shots in the Final Moments to Help Miami Force Game 7 [Video]
- Some Random Old Dude on Kawhi Leondard Slapped Mike Miller in the Face as He Dunked on Him in Game 6 [Video]
- vajayjay redick on Kawhi Leondard Slapped Mike Miller in the Face as He Dunked on Him in Game 6 [Video]
- resolutedefense on Kawhi Leondard Slapped Mike Miller in the Face as He Dunked on Him in Game 6 [Video]
33 Responses to “Ballin’: Delonte West Gave Gordon Hayward a Wet Willie and Got a Technical Foul”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.