Roundup: Bo Jackson’s Bike Ride, Jabbar on Athlete Money Management & Rob Gronkowski Talks About Tim Tebow’s Virginity
Rachel Bilson … powerful lead to this Cornell hazing story … who doesn’t love reading about Mike Tyson? … Bo Jackson’s bike ride across America … former Glock executive busted for stealing gun, money … police chief in New Hampshire killed eight days before his retirement … LZ Granderson is right – this video is sickening … pretty depressing story about college waiting lists … “Charlotte sports writer shares story of near-suicide, recovery” … Scarlett Johansson feels bad for her non-celebrity boyfriend … ousted Penn State President magically landed a great job … looks, it’s Hayden Panettiere playing tennis in a bikini …
An in-depth look at the QBs in the 2012 NFL draft. [Roto World]
Andre Drummond is leaving UConn after one year for the NBA draft. It’d be a surprise if he wasn’t a Top 5 pick. [Courant]
Only in Utica: Man attempted to rob Utica bank with toilet plunger. [Observer Dispatch]
Kareem Abdul Jabbar and athlete money management. Please pass along to any athletes you know. [ESPN]
How wild was the NASL? WILD. [Post]
Did you know Jessica Dorrell was a high school volleyball star in Texas? [The Big Mac Blog]
Anyone surprised the Vikings don’t seem sold on Matt Kalil of the Trojans? [Pioneer Press]
Quincy Miller is returning to Baylor, and the Bears should be a Top 15 team all season. [Star-Telegram]
Dominic Cheek is leaving Villanova early to enter the NBA draft. He’s unlikely to be taken, but probably has a future overseas. [Inquirer]
Jack Murphy, a Memphis assistant coach, has accepted the Northern Arizona head coaching basketball job. [Commercial Appeal]
Keep on fighting the good fight, Joe Nocera. [NYT]
What was it like hanging with Louis Oosthuizen’s family Sunday afternoon at the Masters? [Wei Under Par]
Heck of an opening: “George Zimmerman is either ignorant or supports hate crimes.” [Dispatch]
Prokhorov on his battle with Mark Cuban for Deron Williams: “Let the best man win. If he wins, I will crush him in the kick-boxing throw-down.” [Star Ledger]
Police chase ends with a shootout on TV. After firing at police, dude gets killed around the :55 mark.
This isn’t a scene from a movie. The police officer tried to give the bus driver a ticket. The driver wasn’t having it, so he took off. The police chief sprung into action, and clung to the windshield for a mile before the bus stopped.
Here’s poor video about Rob Gronkowski saying he’d “Eff Tim Tebow to take his virginity.” [via Adam]
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Monster is Meth on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- Smallie Bigs on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- KC Resident on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- VladimirCrouton on John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
236 Responses to “Roundup: Bo Jackson’s Bike Ride, Jabbar on Athlete Money Management & Rob Gronkowski Talks About Tim Tebow’s Virginity”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.