Memphis 94, LA Clippers 85: OJ Mayo got the steal, delivered a nice shoulder block to CP3, then soared in for the dunk. Grizzlies, currently 5th in the West, have an outside shot at the 3rd seed. Zach Randolph, who rode in an ambulance early Monday following a car accident, scored 10 points and took 12 rebounds in 29 minutes.
Oklahoma City 109, Milwaukee 89: The Knicks will take this result. The Thunder win, combined with the San Antonio loss, has OKC atop the Western Conference standings. The Bucks are 1.5 games back of the 8th seed in the East.
Detroit 89, Orlando 119: Who needs Dwight Howard? Fifteen three-pointers and double-figures from all five starters is a way to prevent the Knicks (or 76ers, hehe) from overtaking the Magic for the 6th spot in the East.
Denver 123, Golden State 84: Rookie Kenneth Faried scored 27 points and collected 17 rebounds, and really, who needs Nene? The Nuggets unloaded Nene and got JaVale McGee (four blocks), whom they can let walk in the offseason. Faried might be the steal of the 2011 draft. Keep on tanking, Golden State.
San Antonio 84, Utah 91: Even without Parker, Duncan and Ginobili, the Spurs nearly won on the road. If Stephen Jackson (2-of-13) makes a shot or boxes out Millsap, maybe San Antonio forces overtime. Devin Harris scored 25. Jazz remain 1.5 games back of Nuggets for final playoff spot.
Washington 113, Charlotte 85: The Bobcats are stuck on seven wins and have lost 12 in a row. It’s going to take much more than Anthony Davis to make this team relevant next season.
LA Lakers 93, New Orleans 91: Nice win without Kobe. Andrew Bynum did not attempt a 3-pointer.
- Rich Rodriguez’s 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- The Evolution of Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You’ll See This Week
- Champions League Final: Arjen Robben’s Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- Champions League Final: Neven Subotic Makes Terrific Sliding Stop to Thwart Sure Goal [Video]
- LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- VladimirCrouton on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- A.P. on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- A.P. on The Evolution of Chris 'Birdman' Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You'll See This Week
- Monster is Meth on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- Some Random Old Dude on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
42 Responses to “Ballin’: The Bobcats Are Stuck on Seven Wins. Anthony Davis Isn’t Walking Through That Door (Yet)”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.