The gentleman at The506 have collected a smattering of twitter reaction to the death of Mike Wallace, the iconic journalist who is best known for his work on 60 Minutes. It seems a lot of football fans confused that Mike Wallace with Mike Wallace of the Pittsburgh Steelers. The latter is a talented but somewhat delusional receiver who wants Larry Fitzgerald money.
Common name, simple mistake. Here are three seemingly real tweets from Sunday:
* Mike Wallace died? The Steelers are fucked
* This Mike Wallace death is seriously bad news for the Steelers
* RIP Mike Wallace. Maybe the Steelers shouldn’t have cut Hines Ward?
[Storify via The506]
- Austrian Soccer Team Celebrates Championship By Throwing Sky Sports Reporter in the Hot Tub [Video]
- The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- Use Your Fantasy Baseball Skills To Cash In
- CJ Spiller Breaks Down SpongeBob Characters While Eating a Foot Long Hot Dog [Video]
- Fan Runs on Field During Angels/Royals Game, Steals Rosin Bag, Trips Up Police Officer Chasing Him [Video]
66 Responses to “Yes, Some People Confused Mike Wallace of 60 Minutes with Mike Wallace of the Pittsburgh Steelers”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.