The legend of Rob Gronkowski continues to grow. Here’s Gronk, surrounded by Playboy bunnies and meathead buddies wearing a vest and tie without a shirt. Gronk and friends were attending a Playboy golf party. According to Playmate Jaime Edmondson, it was a “casino 1920′s themed event.” Hence the blue jeans and vest and tie without the dress shirt. It’s like he’s an extra on Boardwalk Empire.
Previously: Rob Gronkowski Enlists His Meathead Friends to Get on the Cover of Madden ’13
Previously: Rob Gronkowski In Zubaz Is The King of the Meatheads
Previously: Rob Gronkowski Spiked a Puck at a Minor League Hockey Game
Previously: Rob Gronkowski Dancing Wildly at a Super Bowl Party
- Austrian Soccer Team Celebrates Championship By Throwing Sky Sports Reporter in the Hot Tub [Video]
- The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- Use Your Fantasy Baseball Skills To Cash In
- CJ Spiller Breaks Down SpongeBob Characters While Eating a Foot Long Hot Dog [Video]
- Fan Runs on Field During Angels/Royals Game, Steals Rosin Bag, Trips Up Police Officer Chasing Him [Video]
21 Responses to “Rob Gronkowski Attended a Playboy Party Wearing a Vest and Tie Sans Shirt”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.