Ryan Braun Prefers Not to Discuss Beating a Drug Suspension by Talking About Beating a Drug Suspension
It’s going to be one hell of a long season for the Brewers outfielder should he continue his approach of vaguely referencing how he beat a drug suspension for testosterone levels that would make Brock Lesnar happily do the lambada. Here’s Braun:
“I don’t know if I’ve definitely lost [the fans]. I don’t sit here and analyze what people think or have to say when the opinions are based on a lack of information. It’s unfortunate and disappointing that people would make judgments or form an opinion without actually knowing what happened. I’m not going into it. It’s not good for baseball, it’s not good for [the Brewers], it’s not good for me. It’s not good for anybody.”
You know what else isn’t good? Continually discussing the story without discussing the story. It’s the equivalent of treading water for no reason. Unless there’s a valuable explanation with actual information that follow words like “lack of information,” the only thing being accomplished here is keeping the story afloat for an incessant merry-go-round of follow-up questions. Watching guys like Derek Jeter and Tim Tebow deftly swat questions away like helpless flies would serve him wonderfully.
Braun’s been having a torrid Spring Training, but you wouldn’t know that because he’s insistent on nebulously discussing a story that he feels shouldn’t be a story.
[via Buster Olney]
Previously: Former Notre Dame Wide Receiver Takes a Shot at MVP/Alleged Cheater Ryan Braun
Previously: Ryan Braun is Struggling in Spring Training, Which Means Nothing (Yet)
Previously: Ryan Braun vs. Dino Laurenzi, the Urine Sample Collector. Who You Got?
Previously: A Sixteen Year Old Blogger Was the First to Have the Details on Ryan Braun’s Urine Sample … Ten Days Ago
Previously: Ryan Braun Probably Needs to Tell Everyone Why He Had So Much Synthetic Testosterone in His System
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago’s Sarah Spain
- scripty on Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull's "Feel This Moment?" Dále!
- A.P. on NFL Coaches Using Microsoft Tablets on the Sidelines in the Future Should Lead to Advances in Clock Management and Strategy
- A.P. on Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull's "Feel This Moment?" Dále!
- A.P. on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- PL StabbinKabin on Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull's "Feel This Moment?" Dále!
6 Responses to “Ryan Braun Prefers Not to Discuss Beating a Drug Suspension by Talking About Beating a Drug Suspension”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.