Roundup: A Jimmy Rollins Prom Photo, Watch Police Chase a Stolen School Bus & Final Four Weekend is Here
Rihanna & Brooklyn Decker … couple weeks late, but a really happy/sad hockey story from Vermont … Spidertown is the scariest place in the world … “Dad jailed after punching 3-month-old; she wouldn’t stop crying” … really good read on hazing at Dartmouth … a real-life 21 Jump Street in California … well, that’s a heckuva headline … strange one here: “911 caller arrested in deadly police shooting” … interesting blog post on the life of a poker player … as far as sad stories go, man, this one’s right up there … if you’re into cool photography … Best Buy is closing stores and cutting $800 million in costs …
Jared Sullinger’s back. Good luck stopping him, Kansas. [Dispatch]
Really good read here on Hunter Pence of the Phillies. [Philly Mag]
Gotta love Tulsa taking a chance on Danny Manning as its head coach. [Tulsa World]
Yes, college basketball players need more time to decide if they want to enter the NBA. [Indy Star]
Here’s a photo of Jimmy Rollins at his prom in 1996. [Crossing Broad]
“A coach for the Blaine High School ninth-grade girls’ basketball team was charged Thursday with criminal sexual conduct after police found her with one of her players in a parked vehicle near the school.” [Star Trib]
Why Tablets in the Classroom Could Save Schools $3 Billion a Year. [All Things D]
If you missed Djokovic on 60 Minutes … [CBS News]
Baseball fantasy sleeper: Toronto pitcher Henderson Alvarez. [National Post]
Couple weeks old, but a radio host hates the Redskins trade up to grab RG3. [CZabe.com]
This woman is blaming McDonald’s for turning her into a prostitute. Good luck with that. [Courthouse News]
In Esquire’s sex issue, there a story about the demise of blowjobs. [Esquire]
Beer will be served at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil. [WWS]
Pretty wild video of a stolen school bus chase in New Mexico. [via Cartmaniak]
Watch an elephant take to the streets of Ireland around the :47 mark.
Um, wait for the replay. [via Adam]
Listen to this drunk dude sing “Bohemian Rhapsody” … from the backseat of a police car. [via Deadspin]
Jimmy Kimmel takes a page out of Howard Stern’s book: Have you ever faked an orgasm?
- Robbie Rogers Becomes 1st Openly Gay Player in MLS, How Will Media React?
- Umpires Screw Up Another Call on This Texas Rangers ‘Double Play’ [GIF]
- Tennnesse High School Soccer Team Wins State Title on 54-Yard Free Kick in Overtime [Video]
- Michael Jordan Turned the Ball Over Twice in a Row in a Crucial Playoff Game Loss – Just Like LeBron James! [Video]
- Tony Parker Denied Service at Memphis Restaurant (It Was Too Busy)
- scripty on Umpires Screw Up Another Call on This Texas Rangers 'Double Play' [GIF]
- Shining Base Path on Umpires Screw Up Another Call on This Texas Rangers 'Double Play' [GIF]
- oskie on LeBron James and Paul George Slapped Hands After Exchanging Spectacular Baskets to End the 3rd Quarter [Video]
- jdeeser5 on Tennnesse High School Soccer Team Wins State Title on 54-Yard Free Kick in Overtime [Video]
- Liquor on Michael Jordan Turned the Ball Over Twice in a Row in a Crucial Playoff Game Loss - Just Like LeBron James! [Video]
223 Responses to “Roundup: A Jimmy Rollins Prom Photo, Watch Police Chase a Stolen School Bus & Final Four Weekend is Here”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.