Kate Mara … MLS player Colin Clark suspended and fined for gay slur … weird video about lacrosse player Paul Rabil … “Trayvon Martin Video Shows No Blood or Bruises on George Zimmerman” … where are they now – 90′s actors … Save Steve Holt (Steve Holt!) … Drake’s Lil’ Wayne impression … casting Gilligan’s Island today … Batman was pulled over … Spike Lee tweeted an address he thought was George Zimmerman’s … stop doing curls … kicked off the House floor for wearing a hoodie … Beatles – Led Zeppelin mash-up … bisexual dolphins …
Buy your Mega Millions ticket(s) yet? It’s enough to buy a pretty big parking lot. [Star-Ledger]
Music pioneer Earl Scruggs died yesterday. [Seattle PI]
ESPN’s plans for MLB’s opening week. [Fang's Bites]
Thomas Robinson’s will to win. [The Shiver]
Man with explosives attempts to board plane at Philadelphia airport. [ABC News]
The Lakers, Andrew Bynum and Kobe Bryant. [Hardwood Hype]
How to boycott Frank McCourt’s parking lots. [LA Weekly]
The NBA now sells player Twitter handle t-shirts. [Larry Brown Sports]
Mad Men’s Matthew Weiner is going to direct a comedy starring Zach Galifianakis and Owen Wilson. [A/V Club]
FIFA set up a corruption hotline. [Dirty Tackle]
Former lawyer and sideline reporter now coaching Utah’s corners. [Coaching Search]
Jason Heyward robbed Raul Ibanez. [Guyism]
Brian Hoyer is happy backing up Tom Brady. For now. [Comcast]
A snake needs surgery after eating golf balls he thought were eggs. [Sportress of Blogitude]
No “might” here. You are a redneck. [via Cartmaniak]
The Bruins continued use of this Bear does not fail to amuse me.
“Dear The Cleveland Browns…” Just solid work here.
In case you were wondering what the old guys who fought in the dialysis center look like. [Kentucky Sports Radio]
And finally… Yes, this is happening.
- Michael Jordan Turned the Ball Over Twice in a Row in a Crucial Playoff Game Loss – Just Like LeBron James! [Video]
- Tony Parker Denied Service at Memphis Restaurant (It Was Too Busy)
- LeBron James and Paul George Slapped Hands After Exchanging Spectacular Baskets to End the 3rd Quarter [Video]
- Paul George’s Vicious Dunk on Birdman Was Not Rated PG [Video]
- Matt Harvey, the New York Mets’ Star Pitcher, is Dating SI Swimsuit Model Anne V
- Smallie Bigs on Tony Parker Denied Service at Memphis Restaurant (It Was Too Busy)
- Liquor on Michael Jordan Turned the Ball Over Twice in a Row in a Crucial Playoff Game Loss - Just Like LeBron James! [Video]
- captain_spalding on Michael Jordan Turned the Ball Over Twice in a Row in a Crucial Playoff Game Loss - Just Like LeBron James! [Video]
- Shining Base Path on Tony Parker Denied Service at Memphis Restaurant (It Was Too Busy)
- jdeeser5 on Tony Parker Denied Service at Memphis Restaurant (It Was Too Busy)
275 Responses to “Roundup: Anchorman 2 is Happening, Mega Millions Lottery Hits $500 Million, & RIP Earl Scruggs”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.