The tournament has already lost two stars off of #1 seeds that have impacted the tournament since it was set on Selection Sunday–Fab Melo to suspension and Kendall Marshall of North Carolina to the wrist injury. Today, the only drama in the Kentucky-Baylor game turned out to be a scary moment where national player of the year candidate Anthony Davis came down awkwardly on his knee.
A collective gasp went up, from Kentucky fans as well as basketball fans everywhere who want to see the best players compete.Â Davis was on the ground for several minutes and left the game. He has since returned to action. However, he did not look good, and did not try to jump to challenge a layup opportunity that he would normally eat up. He left again, got his knee worked on, and has returned, so hopefully it was just a hyperextension with stiffness.
- Michael Crabtree Has a Torn Achilles, And He Could Miss the 2013 Season
- Kevin Durant’s Giant Back Tattoo Has a Typo
- Mike Francesa is Not Interested In Discussing Soccer, Does Not Appear to Like Soccer
- 2013 NBA Mock Draft: Victor Oladipo 2nd, Tim Hardaway Jr. 11th
- Tony Allen Nominated for an Oscar After This Flop of the Century Against the Spurs [Video & GIF]
- angry on Kevin Durant's Giant Back Tattoo Has a Typo
- Shining Base Path on Kevin Durant's Giant Back Tattoo Has a Typo
- mizerle06 is sarah phillips on Michael Crabtree Has a Torn Achilles, And He Could Miss the 2013 Season
- Liquor on Kevin Durant's Giant Back Tattoo Has a Typo
- Jason Lisk on Michael Crabtree Has a Torn Achilles, And He Could Miss the 2013 Season
2 Responses to “Scary Moment: Anthony Davis Lands Awkwardly on Knee, Kentucky Nation Holds Breath [Video]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.