This barber drew two HD quality Michael Jordan portraits on this kid’s skull with a pair of clippers. I’m not sure where this dude is located, but I have a feeling he has real disdain for anyone that comes in and asks for a common fade. The truth is, this haircut is available in every barbershop in America. The trick is when your barber asks what number to start with, you say, “twenty-three.” What makes it a real Michael Jordan haircut is that you only get it when you lose a bet.
- Lionel Messi Holding His Son Thiago Is Your Sports Photo of the Week
- UCLA AD Dan Guerrero Would Like People Stop Focusing on Steve Alford’s Past and Instead Look at What He Has Accomplished at UCLA
- Chris Parmelee of the Twins Got Hit in a Sensitive Area While Running to First [GIF]
- Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- Twins are Screening ‘The Sandlot’ at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- orly57 on Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- orly57 on Fans Are Buying All of Robert Griffin III's Wedding Registry Gifts, and He Has a Picture to Prove It
- resolutedefense on Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez has the highest WAR evah! on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- A.P. on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
8 Responses to “The Greatest Barber Ever Shaved Michael Jordan’s Head Into This Kid’s Hair”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.