There’s a Conspiracy Keeping Jose Canseco Out Of Mexican League Baseball Because He Uses Testosterone
Jose Canseco latest comeback attempt has apparently ended in embarrassment. According to the Chicago Tribune, Canseco, who was set to play with the Quintana Roo Tigers of the MLB-affiliated Mexican League, refused to take a drug test and admitted he had taken testosterone. Canseco is denying the banishment and you’ll be surprised to learn that he says the testosterone is prescribed and that someone is out to get him.
@JoseCanseco: Someone big wants me out of Mexico .question is who and y
@JoseCanseco: @JoseCanseco Doctors have been monitoring me ever since to make sure my levels are normal.that’s why I don’t use any illegal substances its prescribed
@JoseCanseco: @JoseCanseco Did anyone watch the a&e special last shot Jose canseco about 5 years ago when doctors put me on testosterone therapy because I can’t produce my own
@JoseCanseco: Who is behind the conspiracy and the lies
Yes, those were replies to himself. The true sign of insanity. The only thing higher than Jose’s testosterone levels are his crazy levels. At 47-years-old, he really had delusions of a major league comeback. Canseco last played in the majors in 2001 and a stint with the Quintana Roo Tigers was supposed to be his big break. The question is, who and y does/do someone big want him out of Mexico? Who and y? WHO AND Y!?
Update: Jose is coming unglued on Twitter.
@JoseCanseco: Do you believe in Bigfoot of the loch Ness monster
If they’re involved, Godzilla help us all.
[Chicago Tribune, The Indy Channel, Getty]
Previously: Jose Canseco’s Twitter Meltdown Over His Model Ex, Leila
Previously: Jose Canseco fought a 60-year-old and LOST
- Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- The Combination of Two Teams From Same Country Hasn’t Produced the Best Champions League Finals [Video Rewind]
- Will Smith & DJ Jazzy Jeff Sang the Fresh Prince Song and Alfonso Ribeiro Danced on the Graham Norton Show
- Robbie Rogers Becomes 1st Openly Gay Player in MLS, How Will Media React?
- Umpires Screw Up Another Call on This Texas Rangers ‘Double Play’ [GIF]
- Shining Base Path on Robbie Rogers Becomes 1st Openly Gay Player in MLS, How Will Media React?
- Monster is Meth on Michael Jordan Turned the Ball Over Twice in a Row in a Crucial Playoff Game Loss - Just Like LeBron James! [Video]
- A.P. on Robbie Rogers Becomes 1st Openly Gay Player in MLS, How Will Media React?
- got_em_looking on Robbie Rogers Becomes 1st Openly Gay Player in MLS, How Will Media React?
- scripty on Robbie Rogers Becomes 1st Openly Gay Player in MLS, How Will Media React?
34 Responses to “There’s a Conspiracy Keeping Jose Canseco Out Of Mexican League Baseball Because He Uses Testosterone”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.