Good Morning…This is Joanne Froggatt…aka “Anna” from Downton Abbey… Why government anti-obesity efforts fail…On Scottish Independence…Costa Rica is trying to go smoke free… Not just Catholics…Movie snack prices are ridiculously expensive…Rush is losing advertisements. Speaking of Rush…blowhard fight! Obama reelection fear sparks gun sales…iPads are taking over… A George W Bush impersonator died… The Oreo turns 100.
No one points out NCAA hypocrisy quite like Dan Wetzel. [Yahoo!]
Newspapers lose $7 in print ads for every $1 they gain online. Yikes. [Journalism.Org]
The A’s don’t have much leverage in stare down with Giants. [Mercury News]
Baron Davis discusses being heckled by Donald Sterling. [ProBasketballTalk]
ESPN headline writers have infiltrated Disney. [Gawker]
The 20 Dumbest John Madden Quotes. [The Honolulu Blue]
Drunk driver high-fives cop who pulled him over. [Daily Mail]
Man sues Baptist church, claiming his years as evangelist ruined chance to play for Man U. [Guardian]
Before and after pictures of the Japanese Tsunami. [MSNBC]
Why locker room twitpics are seldom a good idea. [Kickette]
Indiana Jones’ tenure application was denied. [McSweeney's]
Stanley Kubrick was quite the photojournalist, before he grew up and did something with his life. [Retronaut]
A mother in Indiana lost her legs saving her children from a tornado. [Courier Journal]
Robert Mancini gets mistaken for Mario Balotelli. Understandable. All Italians look alike.
They took this surprisingly calmly.
Steph Curry hangs out with some kids on his off day.
[Photo via Getty]
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- orly57 on John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- yorwifesahor on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Nada on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- A.P. on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
231 Responses to “Roundup: NCAA Hypocrisy, Obama Reelection Sparking Gun Sales, Stanley Kubrick as a Photojournalist”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.