Adidas is unveiling new, adizero uniforms for the NCAA tournament. Baylor’s are neon green (or yellow) with what looks like a camouflage pattern on the shorts, because somewhere there’s a background where the tall fellow wearing a neon tank top, neon shorts, neon socks and shoes with neon laces would blend in.
Do not stare directly into them!
It might have been wise for this press release to come after Baylor was seeded. These uniforms will be a limited edition for the tournament. Thank goodness.
[Photo via Baylor]
- Matt Harvey, the New York Mets’ Star Pitcher, is Dating SI Swimsuit Model Anne V
- The Kansas City Royals Are Becoming the Royals Again, and Fans Have Been Far Too Patient
- Champions League: Bayern Munich a Legacy of Losing at Stake
- Teddy Bridgewater Declined Heisman Promotion, But Louisville May Need That Attention
- Champions League: Borussia Dortmund’s Chance to Turn from Hipster Darlings to European Champions
- Shining Base Path on Matt Harvey, the New York Mets' Star Pitcher, is Dating SI Swimsuit Model Anne V
- Jason McIntyre on Matt Harvey, the New York Mets' Star Pitcher, is Dating SI Swimsuit Model Anne V
21 Responses to “Baylor Will Wear Neon Uniforms at NCAA Tournament”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.