Warning: Clip is NSFW
Here’s Jets coach Rex Ryan in the trailer for the upcoming Andy Samberg/Adam Sandler movie, That’s My Boy. Rex appears around the 20-second mark as some sort of Boston-based accountant. Why? I have no idea. Happy Madison films usually feature some cameos, but the head coach of the New York Jets? Who even thinks of that?
The movie itself looks… not great? Anytime Adam Sandler does a voice like that, it’s not a good sign. However, the directors, Sean Anders and John Morris worked on Sex Drive, She’s Out of My League and Hot Tub Time Machine – three ignored and/or underrated comedies. Combine that with David Wain and Ken Marino punching up the script and this film could end up being… not horrible?
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago’s Sarah Spain
- Premier League: What Each Club Should Prioritize in the Summer
- PL StabbinKabin on Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull's "Feel This Moment?" Dále!
- Shining Base Path on Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- scripty on NFL Coaches Using Microsoft Tablets on the Sidelines in the Future Should Lead to Advances in Clock Management and Strategy
- scripty on Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
40 Responses to “Rex Ryan is an Actor in Adam Sandler’s New Movie”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.