Marquette survived a scare in West Virginia last night, holding off the Mountaineers, 61-60. After the win, Golden Eagles coach Buzz Williams did a little dance. The remaining West Fucking Virginia students were not impressed. Watch as the Appalachian hoop fans go into “hold me back, bro” mode with security.
It wasn’t the first time Williams let his emotions out through the artistry of dance. Earlier this week he played the drums against Rutgers during another Marquette victory.
A couple years back he was dancing on the sidelines after a big put back dunk. As long as he keeps the celebrations in-game, he probably won’t actually start a riot. However, dancing on the other team’s logo at midcourt is not something he should make a habit of.
- Lionel Messi Holding His Son Thiago Is Your Sports Photo of the Week
- UCLA AD Dan Guerrero Would Like People Stop Focusing on Steve Alford’s Past and Instead Look at What He Has Accomplished at UCLA
- Chris Parmelee of the Twins Got Hit in a Sensitive Area While Running to First [GIF]
- Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- Twins are Screening ‘The Sandlot’ at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- orly57 on Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- orly57 on Fans Are Buying All of Robert Griffin III's Wedding Registry Gifts, and He Has a Picture to Prove It
- resolutedefense on Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez has the highest WAR evah! on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- A.P. on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
3 Responses to “Marquette Coach Buzz Williams Nearly Incited a Riot By Dancing On West Virginia’s Court”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.