Our favorite ESPN analyst-turned-Senate candidate has already stated he is on a mission from God. At a recent debate involving James and
the incumbent former Mayor Tom Leppert, James and another challenger attacked Leppert for participating at a Gay Rights Parade during his term.
Leppert said that “he had a responsibility to represent everybody, and everybody understood where my faith was.”
James then talked about moral fiber (starting at 4:22 of the below video). We’ll not go down Craig James’ fiber as evidenced through the Mike Leach incident and his role at ESPN. “I can assure you, I will never ride in a Gay Parade.”
When asked his view of homosexuality, James also said that “I think it’s a choice, I do. You have to make that choice.” Much like 96% of his potential constituents in Texas are making the choice for someone else, I assume.
[photo via Getty]
Previously: Craig James is Polling at Just Four Percent in Texas
Previously: Craig James Took Money at SMU, Pledged to “Kick Skunks Out of the Bushes.”
Previously: Craig James Now Has a Senate Campaign Commercial
Previously: Craig James is Not a Boise State Broncos Fan
- Robbie Rogers Becomes 1st Openly Gay Player in MLS, How Will Media React?
- Umpires Screw Up Another Call on This Texas Rangers ‘Double Play’ [GIF]
- Tennnesse High School Soccer Team Wins State Title on 54-Yard Free Kick in Overtime [Video]
- Michael Jordan Turned the Ball Over Twice in a Row in a Crucial Playoff Game Loss – Just Like LeBron James! [Video]
- Tony Parker Denied Service at Memphis Restaurant (It Was Too Busy)
- jbriaz on Umpires Screw Up Another Call on This Texas Rangers 'Double Play' [GIF]
- scripty on Umpires Screw Up Another Call on This Texas Rangers 'Double Play' [GIF]
- Shining Base Path on Umpires Screw Up Another Call on This Texas Rangers 'Double Play' [GIF]
- oskie on LeBron James and Paul George Slapped Hands After Exchanging Spectacular Baskets to End the 3rd Quarter [Video]
- jdeeser5 on Tennnesse High School Soccer Team Wins State Title on 54-Yard Free Kick in Overtime [Video]
26 Responses to “Craig James Would Never Make the Choice to Ride In a Gay Parade”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.