New Jersey 100, New York 92: Deron Williams wasn’t thrilled when the media asked him about Linsanity last week, so he took out his frustrations on the Knicks – a career-high eight three-pointers to go with 38 points in an awesome display at the Garden. There’s no need to panic, Knicks fans – sure, the Nets were playing their third game in three days, but when a team shoots 15-for-31 from deep, it’s going to win. Deron abused Jeremy Lin (21 points, 9 assists, 7 rebounds), Landry Fields (10 points, 11 rebounds), and even torched JR Smith. Just one of those nights. Carmelo Anthony had more turnovers (6) than baskets (4). He scored 11 points in a passive 37 minutes. His return is going to take some time, calm down, tabloids.
Boston 73, Dallas 89: No Rondo, no chance. He’s serving a two-game suspension for throwing a ball at a ref. Dirk (26 points, 16 rebounds) is getting his act together: “I think there’s not a lot of power forwards in this league who are better than me.”
New Orleans 93, Oklahoma City 101: A night after combining for 91 points, Durant and Westbrook “only” went for 62 in an easy win over the Hornets. Hey Chris Kaman, why’d you get out of the way instead of challenging this?
Utah 102, San Antonio 106: Hey, how come nobody’s talking about Tony Parker (23 points, 11 assists) for MVP? He’s been fantastic for short-handed San Antonio! The Spurs have won 11 in a row! That’s for you, commenter who shall remain nameless.
LA Lakers 103, Portland 92: Kobe’s still smooth. For all the panic and drama surrounding the Lakers, they’re only one game back of the Clippers in the Pacific.
Denver 103, Minnesota 101, OT: Nice win for the Nuggets, who were without Gallo, Nene and Rudy Fernandez, plus lost Ty Lawson to injury in the second quarter and Andre Miller to ejection. Al Harrington (31 points on 29 shots) had to carry the offense. Check out the rookie on rookie crime below, as Faried swatted Rubio’s layup attempt.
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago’s Sarah Spain
- Premier League: What Each Club Should Prioritize in the Summer
- Footage of Kelly Tripucka Unveiling the Original Teal Charlotte Hornets’ Uniforms in 1988 is Breathtaking [Video]
- somewhereoverthedwaynebowe on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- ohheelyeah on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- arkbadger on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- KC Resident on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- Jason McIntyre on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
52 Responses to “Ballin’: Here’s Every Deron Williams 3-Pointer in His 38-Point Outburst Against the Knicks”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.