The home of Cubs starting pitcher Matt Garza was reportedly burglarized some time between January 26 and late yesterday morning. According to the Fresno County police report, among the pricey items taken in the heist was Garza’s 2008 ALCS championship ring. While the sentimental value of owning such an irrelevant ring rivals that of a Push Pop, the fact that it’s worth $30,000 surely raises the level of concern.
Sheriff’s detectives are currently investigating the burglary while Garza lives with the reality of another lost season as a Chicago Cub.
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- yorwifesahor on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Nada on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- A.P. on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- A.P. on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
62 Responses to “Matt Garza’s $30,000 ALCS Championship Ring Has Been Stolen”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.