The Carolina Panthers unveiled a new logo, and the only problem is that there appears to be no change at all from the old logo. Team President Danny Morrison said, “It is a cleaner style that is easier to read and should be more applicable to different uses.” Right.
Here’s the old one (on the left below), via Scott Fowler of the Charlotte Observer. As you can tell … the changes are barely noticeable.
- Oklahoma State Blocks Wes Lunt Transfer Options, Lest Mike Gundy Look Bad Indirectly
- Tony Allen: Here’s Video of Him Dancing in Front of a Green Screen Taping an ESPN NBA Promo
- Amar’e Stoudemire Wore a Yarmulke to the Knicks’ Shootaround
- Jaguars Cheerleader Swimsuit Video is Something to Root For [Video]
- Baby Goat Playing and Jumping on a Sleepy Pig Should Highlight Your Weekend [Video]
- Nada on Jake "The Snake" Roberts Sang "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" at Turner Field [Video]
- Nada on Oklahoma State Blocks Wes Lunt Transfer Options, Lest Mike Gundy Look Bad Indirectly
- Curtis the Close talker on Amar'e Stoudemire Wore a Yarmulke to the Knicks' Shootaround
- Shining Base Path on Amar'e Stoudemire Wore a Yarmulke to the Knicks' Shootaround
- Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez has the highest WAR evah! on Bradley Beal Seems to Have Lost a Little Respect for Derrick Rose Because He Didn't Try and Play
28 Responses to “The Carolina Panthers New Logo Looks Nearly Identical to the Old Logo”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.