Roundup: Rafael Nadal Beats Roger Federer at the Australian Open, Doug McDermott Scores 30 & Should the Suns Trade Steve Nash?
Kellie Pickler by request … It’s hard finding people to live at Ground Zero … punishing underage students for alcohol offenses … child porn charges for a librarian … (nerf) guns on the NC State campus? … Arianny in Zoo Magazine … Hangover 3 is probably going to happen … life hacks… news anchor/police chief’s son Greg Kelly accused of rape … high res image of Earth … Mayor might have tacos for dinner in honor of the Latin community … man kicks cat, signals field goal … young Prince Fielder liked baseball, Zubaz, cupcakes … Seal Team 6 with some more ho-hum heroism …
Rafael Nadal beats Roger Federer 6-7 (5), 6-2, 7-6 (5), 6-4 to reach the Australian Open final. [ABC News]
Comparing the WAGs of New England and New York. [NY Daily News]
And here’s a look at their most ridiculous fans. [Best Week Ever]
Doug McDermott, a player of the year candidate, dropped 30 points as Creighton beat Drake. [World Herald]
Columnist proposes that the Suns trade Steve Nash just to enhance their lottery pick. [Republic]
My world is in shambles today after I saw what the guy who does the honey badger voice looks like. This link isn’t for everyone. [Gawker]
ESPN breaks down the Oscar nominations. [Grantland]
The Terps’ named their home court after former coach Gary Williams, then lost to Duke, 74-61. [Observer]
Kings’ leading scorer Marcus Thornton will be out 1-2 weeks with a thigh injury. [Sac Bee]
James Franco’s web series stars drunken college kids. [Gothamist]
A liberal arts degree is good to have in a down economy. [USA Today]
The “speed gene” in horses has been traced back 300 years to a single horse. [Irish Times]
The Nationals were in the hunt for Prince Fielder, but they just couldn’t bag their elephant. [Washington Post]
Vin Baker claims his financial adviser lost millions of his money. [Courthouse News Service]
Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle might tour together. [Vulture]
Standout high school basketball player Solomon Poole suspended for the remainder of the season. [Florida Times-Union]
Dan Le Batard had Chael Sonnen on the program yesterday. It was fun.
Watch the roof of this hockey rink in Russia collapse.
- Rich Rodriguez’s 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- The Evolution of Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You’ll See This Week
- Champions League Final: Arjen Robben’s Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- Champions League Final: Neven Subotic Makes Terrific Sliding Stop to Thwart Sure Goal [Video]
- LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- resolutedefense on LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- vermincain on LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- Monster is Meth on The Evolution of Chris 'Birdman' Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You'll See This Week
- Jason McIntyre on Champions League Final: Arjen Robben's Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- jekyll on The Evolution of Chris 'Birdman' Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You'll See This Week
157 Responses to “Roundup: Rafael Nadal Beats Roger Federer at the Australian Open, Doug McDermott Scores 30 & Should the Suns Trade Steve Nash?”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.