Utah got hit by a big storm this weekend, with more on the way. Anyone who lives in the harsher climates knows that some people don’t respect Mother Nature and her ability to muck up anything she sees fit. In the winter, you especially see that disrespect from people who drive vehicles with 4-wheel drive. It appears that plenty of people thought they would be fine as they drove down this street while some guys stood outside watching car after car spin out and wreck. People, when it snows, just stay home and drink. It’s cheaper than body work.
- Champions League: Borussia Dortmund’s Chance to Turn from Hipster Darlings to European Champions
- Jeff Goodman Has Left CBS Sports for ESPN
- This Tim Duncan Divorce Story is Somewhat Bizarre
- John Tortorella On Brad Richards Situation: “Kiss my ass if you want to write something different” [Video]
- Brand Lacrosse Takes Center Stage
- ms621 on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- hussler2 on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- Jason Lisk on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- A.P. on Champions League: Borussia Dortmund's Chance to Turn from Hipster Darlings to European Champions
- QueeferSutherland on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
4 Responses to “Video Of a Bunch Of Car Accidents In a Utah Snow Storm”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.