After winning the BCS title, three Alabama underclassmen have declared for the NFL Draft. Heisman finalist running back Trent Richardson departs, as do cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick and linebacker Dont’a Hightower. Safety Robert Lester will stay for his senior season. That makes three fewer kids on Nick Saban’s hit list.
Richardson is just a physical freak, probably the most impressive running back to enter the draft since Peterson in 2007. Surely, he will be able to provide for his family. Kirkpatrick is the best cornerback in the draft after Morris Claibourne and could also be a top ten pick. Hightower could be a first rounder as well. The Tide also lose seniors Mark Barron and Courtney Upshaw to the first round. Defensive tackle Josh Chapman should be a second day pick.
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago’s Sarah Spain
- scripty on Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull's "Feel This Moment?" Dále!
- A.P. on NFL Coaches Using Microsoft Tablets on the Sidelines in the Future Should Lead to Advances in Clock Management and Strategy
- A.P. on Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull's "Feel This Moment?" Dále!
- A.P. on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- PL StabbinKabin on Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull's "Feel This Moment?" Dále!
44 Responses to “Alabama’s Trent Richardson, Dre Kirkpatrick and Dont’a Hightower Leave For NFL Draft”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.