Al Horford will miss the next three to four months with a torn pectoral muscle. The Atlanta Hawks big man and 2-time All-Star, will likely require surgery. Suddenly, it’s going to be a very rough season for the Atlanta Hawks as he is likely to miss the entire regular season and a return during the playoffs isn’t likely.
The Hawks are currently 7-4 and the 6-seed in the Eastern Conference. With more than 80% of the season remaining it is still early in the year, but the loss of Horford is going to hurt in a shortened season where depth is everything. Horford is in the top 5 for the Hawks in scoring, rebounding, assists, blocks, steals and minutes.
- Angel Pagan Hit a Walk-Off Inside the Park Home Run Today vs. the Rockies [Video]
- Rich Rodriguez’s 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- The Evolution of Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You’ll See This Week
- Champions League Final: Arjen Robben’s Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- Champions League Final: Neven Subotic Makes Terrific Sliding Stop to Thwart Sure Goal [Video]
- Some Random Old Dude on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- Monster is Meth on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- A.P. on Will Smith & DJ Jazzy Jeff Sang the Fresh Prince Song and Alfonso Ribeiro Danced on the Graham Norton Show
- A.P. on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- Patrick Division on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
10 Responses to “Al Horford Will Miss 3-4 Months With a Torn Pectoral Muscle”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.