Al Horford will miss the next three to four months with a torn pectoral muscle. The Atlanta Hawks big man and 2-time All-Star, will likely require surgery. Suddenly, it’s going to be a very rough season for the Atlanta Hawks as he is likely to miss the entire regular season and a return during the playoffs isn’t likely.
The Hawks are currently 7-4 and the 6-seed in the Eastern Conference. With more than 80% of the season remaining it is still early in the year, but the loss of Horford is going to hurt in a shortened season where depth is everything. Horford is in the top 5 for the Hawks in scoring, rebounding, assists, blocks, steals and minutes.
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago’s Sarah Spain
- A.P. on NFL Coaches Using Microsoft Tablets on the Sidelines in the Future Should Lead to Advances in Clock Management and Strategy
- A.P. on Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull's "Feel This Moment?" Dále!
- A.P. on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- PL StabbinKabin on Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull's "Feel This Moment?" Dále!
- Shining Base Path on Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
10 Responses to “Al Horford Will Miss 3-4 Months With a Torn Pectoral Muscle”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.