Roundup: Alabama Beats LSU in an Ugly Game, Tim Tebow’s Playoff Bonus & Aaron Rodgers is the Photobomber
Yvonne Strahovski … Aaron Rodgers, expert photo-bomber … cursive will no longer be taught in Indiana public schools … a photo that could haunt your dreams … Snoop arrested for having less than have an ounce of buds on his bus in Texas … Cleveland, are you ready for Erin Andrews? … Unprofessional Foul is closing down … Meghan McCain had an oops moment on live TV, but I’m still a fan … father and daughter survive plane crash in the Atlantic … a map of all the college football scandals … the bungee-cord lady is back in the hospital with lung issues … “Elderly Couple Survives Dangerous Extortion Attempt” … Hostess is close to filing for bankruptcy …
UConn’s 2-game losing streak is over – Huskies 64, West Virginia 57. [Courant]
Since he’s being inundated with questions about overrated Wisconsin, Ken Pomeroy but this little FAQ together. [Ken Pom]
Eric Maynor, Oklahoma City’s backup point guard, has been lost for the season with a torn ACL. [Oklahoman]
Michael Jordan’s son, Jeff, left the UCF basketball program over the weekend. [Sentinel]
National Sportscasters and Sportswriters Association’s Hall of Fame has added Bob Costas and John Feinstein. [NSSA]
Tim Tebow’s contract gives him a cool $250k for beating the Steelers in the playoffs. [ESPN]
Sean Salisbury has lost his gig as a Lingerie Football League announcer. [USA Today]
Bill Self would enjoy fewer twitter meltdowns from Kansas point guard Tyshawn Taylor. [Star]
Everybody’s making videos and asking out actors and actresses! [Hollywood Reporter]
Murray State is 16-0, but please, let’s shelve all talk of an unbeaten season until at least the first week of February. [Courier Journal]
Former McDonald’s All-American Khem Birch is transferring from Pittsburgh to UNLV. [Las Vegas Sun]
Blue Jackets coach Scott Arniel has been fired. [Dispatch]
Tiger Woods will play at the Pebble Beach Pro Am next month. [SF Chronicle]
The Knicks have given scouts awful seats at Madison Square Garden. [Post]
Yes, Vince Carter still has some rise in those old man legs.
Obviously, Malik Rose needs some more air-time. [via Crossing Broad]
Just fast-forward to the 1:45 mark.
Pretty impressive that the little kid barely flinched.
- Rich Rodriguez’s 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- The Evolution of Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You’ll See This Week
- Champions League Final: Arjen Robben’s Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- Champions League Final: Neven Subotic Makes Terrific Sliding Stop to Thwart Sure Goal [Video]
- LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- FloridaSteel36 on Will Smith & DJ Jazzy Jeff Sang the Fresh Prince Song and Alfonso Ribeiro Danced on the Graham Norton Show
- Roethlishotdog on The Evolution of Chris 'Birdman' Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You'll See This Week
- vermincain on LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- A.P. on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- You People on Umpires Screw Up Another Call on This Texas Rangers 'Double Play' [GIF]
218 Responses to “Roundup: Alabama Beats LSU in an Ugly Game, Tim Tebow’s Playoff Bonus & Aaron Rodgers is the Photobomber”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.