To help with your guess: The Alabama-LSU regular season game in November drew a 11.9 rating and 18 million viewers.
Here are the last three BCS title game ratings:
2011 championship game between Auburn and Oregon on ESPN: 15.3 rating, 27.3 million viewers.
2010 championship game between Alabama and Texas on ABC: 17.2 rating, 30.2 million viewers.
2009 championship game between Florida and Oklahoma on FOX: 15.8 rating, 26.8 million viewers.
The highest all-time BCS-rated game was the classic 2006 Rose Bowl between USC-Texas – arguably one of the best games in college football history – that ended with the Longhorns winning, 41-38. It generated a 21.7 rating and 35.6 million viewers.
My guess for Alabama and LSU: a 16.1 rating and 28.4 million viewers.
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- orly57 on John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- yorwifesahor on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Nada on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- A.P. on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
454 Responses to “BCS Championship: Predict the TV Ratings for Alabama vs. LSU”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.