Charles Barkley hosted Saturday Night Live and got to do his best Shaq impression while Keenan Thompson played Barkley. I like how they portrayed Shaq as useless because he brings absolutely nothing to Inside The NBA. Well, nothing except for a neck beard.
Here’s Barkley’s Post Game Translator App which includes a reference to God wearing number 23 for the Chicago Bulls.
I’ve also included this clip from Hulu of a sketch called White People Problems. Speaking of White People Problems, there was a 20-minute stretch this morning when I couldn’t embed YouTube videos. How was I supposed to blog without YouTube videos!? It was really awkward and basically the worst thing ever.
- Lionel Messi Holding His Son Thiago Is Your Sports Photo of the Week
- UCLA AD Dan Guerrero Would Like People Stop Focusing on Steve Alford’s Past and Instead Look at What He Has Accomplished at UCLA
- Chris Parmelee of the Twins Got Hit in a Sensitive Area While Running to First [GIF]
- Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- Twins are Screening ‘The Sandlot’ at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- orly57 on Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- orly57 on Fans Are Buying All of Robert Griffin III's Wedding Registry Gifts, and He Has a Picture to Prove It
- resolutedefense on Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez has the highest WAR evah! on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- A.P. on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
One Response to “Charles Barkley On SNL: Shaq, Inside The NBA and the Post Game Translator App”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.