I’ve been to South America twice to visit family, but I’m certain my next trip there will be for a bachelor party in Brazil. Unless my friends would like to make a fishing excursion to the Amazon. I love snakes and Roy Halladay’s trip sounded awesome:
Me and Doc Halladay even came across a local, sitting bare naked on a tree by the river. What we were able to figure out is that he was fishing in the river for tropical fish to sell for aquariums when he got attacked by an anaconda.
The snake apparently bit him on the ass but he was able to free himself before the snake wrapped him up. Instead the snake wrapped around his motor on the back of his little 14 foot dugout canoe and tore it off the back of his boat. Doc and I helped him gather his gear and flip the boat back over and then towed him home. You could definitely see the bite mark on his ass, but he was able to fight it off; amazing.
Fun fact about the underrated – because it’s so bad – movie Anaconda: Strong cast consisted of a pre-surgery J-Lo, hot Kari Wuhrer, Ice Cube, and before-he-was-famous Owen Wilson, who was only acting in his second movie. [Dispatch via Skeet Reese]
- Rich Rodriguez’s 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- The Evolution of Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You’ll See This Week
- Champions League Final: Arjen Robben’s Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- Champions League Final: Neven Subotic Makes Terrific Sliding Stop to Thwart Sure Goal [Video]
- LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- Roethlishotdog on The Evolution of Chris 'Birdman' Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You'll See This Week
- vermincain on LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- A.P. on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- You People on Umpires Screw Up Another Call on This Texas Rangers 'Double Play' [GIF]
- VladimirCrouton on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
83 Responses to “Roy Halladay’s Trip to the Amazon Included Saving a Guy Who Was Bitten in the Butt by an Anaconda”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.