Jimbo Fisher, get control of your program. Two arrests in three days? Are you trying to turn the Florida State program into the Florida one under Urban Meyer?
Arrington Jenkins: Freshman linebacker who is redshirt was arrested over the weekend for his alleged part in a “vehicular theft.”
Avis Commack: Junior defensive back who played in every game this year was arrested for an alleged theft of an Ipad from the FSU computer lab. A female student said her backpack with Ipad was lifted from the computer lab; Commack said he “found” the ipad. It’s unclear whether or not he’ll play in the bowl game.
- The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- CJ Spiller Breaks Down SpongeBob Characters While Eating a Foot Long Hot Dog [Video]
- Fan Runs on Field During Angels/Royals Game, Steals Rosin Bag, Trips Up Police Officer Chasing Him [Video]
- Roundup: Alex Trebek Rapping on Jeopardy, Obama’s Prom Photos & Saved by the Bell’s Graduation 20 Years Ago
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
40 Responses to “Two Florida State Seminoles Arrested in a Three-Day Span”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.