As part of an on-going effort to boost endorsement deals for its athletes and marketing deals for the organization, World Wrestling Entertainment has signed Andrew Judelson as evp-sales and partnership marketing.
The appointment is effective Jan. 2, 2012.
Judelson will join WWE from the U.S. Ski and Snowboard Assn., where he was evp/chief revenue and marketing officer. He will report to CMO Michelle Wilson
According to WWE, Judson “will be responsible for all sales and key marketing partnerships for the company including talent endorsement deals.”
â€œAndrew is an accomplished sales executive with broad revenue generation experience in the sports and media industries,” Wilson said in a statement. “He brings with him a wealth of knowledge and contacts, which will benefit WWE and serve him well in his new position.”
Prior to the USSA, Judelson was CMO for the Sports Illustrated Group, where he was responsible for all the marketing functions within the SI Franchise.
His resume also includes more than eight years at NHL Enterprises. In his last position with the league he was as svp-corporate sales and marketing, where he oversaw the league’s corporate sales, marketing and new business development functions on a worldwide basis.
USSA is the parent organization of the U.S. Ski Team, U.S. Snowboarding and U.S. Freeskiing, overseeing all domestic and international competition, including the Olympics.
“In the past 18 months our organization has made great strides in establishing more productive business partnerships to support our athletic programs and grow our brands,” USSA president and CEO Bill Marolt said in a statement. “We are fortunate that Andrew has established a structure and direction which will benefit us moving forward.”
Marolt said that an “aggressive search for Judelson’s replacement is already underway.”
According to Judelson, “I’m proud of what our team has done here at the USSA in building a valuable business enterprise. I have a great passion for this athletic organization and hope to continue to contribute in the future. I know that the team here will continue to build and grow our business and brands.”
- Riddick Bowe Promoted His Unsuccessful Muay Thai Debut By Allowing Monkeys to Climb All Over Him in Thailand
- New Zealand High School Rugby Player With the Most Vicious Hit of the Decade [Painful Video and Gif]
- Mario Balotelli Scores Goal, Kicks Own Shoes, Shouts Out Drake; All in a Day’s Work
- The 2013 MLB All-Star Game Batting Practice Jerseys Can be Yours for the Low, Low Price of $99.99
- Manu Ginobili’s Bald Spot Disappears After One Magical Swipe From Tim Duncan [GIF]
- Shining Base Path on MLB At-Bat Music: Ballplayers Love Drake, Pitbull, Metallica and 90s Hip Hop Jams
- scripty on New Zealand High School Rugby Player With the Most Vicious Hit of the Decade [Painful Video and Gif]
- scripty on Riddick Bowe Promoted His Unsuccessful Muay Thai Debut By Allowing Monkeys to Climb All Over Him in Thailand
- TonyToniTone Has Done It Again on MLB At-Bat Music: Ballplayers Love Drake, Pitbull, Metallica and 90s Hip Hop Jams
- TheRealAC on New Zealand High School Rugby Player With the Most Vicious Hit of the Decade [Painful Video and Gif]
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.