Roundup: Aramis Ramirez to the Brewers, Kobe Spars with Reporters & the GI Joe Retaliation Movie Trailer
Paula Patton … 165 layoffs at the Tampa Tribune and its sister papers …hey, an uplifting link! … headline you’ll click: “Bud Bundy, Original Gangsta” … an interview with Sam Mellinger of the KC Star … some more book recommendations … drunk idiot crashes Camaro into DWI checkpoint … the most depressing story you’ll find in the Roundup … five years probation for Antonie Walker … the price of butter is through the roof in Norway … “The laziest lighting job in Christmas history” …
Aramis Ramirez, who starred the Cubs for the last 8 1/2 years, is now a Milwaukee Brewer at the age of 33. [JS Online]
Mitch Mustain, once a prized high school QB who had a good run early at Arkansas, is going to give the Arena Football League a shot, and then maybe join the Marines. [USA Today]
Manti Te’o, Notre Dame’s outstanding linebacker, is staying in South Bend for his senior season. [Tribune]
New Jersey Nets’ billionaire owner Mikhail Prokhorov is running for President of Russia against Putin. [Slate]
Really nice read about Heisman winner Robert Griffin. How can you not like this guy? [Grantland]
David Price, the Rays’ pitcher, found a man peeing on his car. Then, the guy threw a punch at Price, but he dodged it. [The Heater]
Here’s a feature story on new Ole Miss coach Huge Freeze. [Commercial Appeal]
Look out, Dan Marino: It’s a really great year for QBs in the NFL. [NYT]
Lamar Miller, Miami’s dynamic running back, is leaving school early for the NFL draft. [Herald]
College football TV awards. [Fang's Bites]
Two middle school kids were shot while playing basketball. Hunters are being questioned in the shooting. [Brownsville Herald]
The Saints did what? [ESPN]
I don’t know what to make of this encounter with Tom Verducci, but it’s certainly a fun read. [Baseball Prospectus]
AJ Smith is really going to get another job immediately after the Chargers dump him? [Union Trib]
Here’s DeMarcus Cousins of the Kings talking about eating healthy in the offseason – “whole pizzas” – and gummi worms and funnel cakes.
I didn’t think the GI Joe movie was bad; GI Joe 2 looks like it could be decent.
I found Kobe to be funny in this interview. “Are I just a slice of heaven right now?” He takes a shot at Smush Parker at the 4:10 mark.
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- orly57 on John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- yorwifesahor on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Nada on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- A.P. on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
246 Responses to “Roundup: Aramis Ramirez to the Brewers, Kobe Spars with Reporters & the GI Joe Retaliation Movie Trailer”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.