Brittney Palmer returned from a self-imposed hiatus on Saturday night to attend UFC 140. Many fans were more than happy to see the return of the UFC’s favorite artist. So was Palmer just looking to see Jon Jones for free? Or does her return have something to do with her upcoming spread in Playboy?
Because I know you’re curious, yes, Palmer has shot a nude pictorial with the magazine and will grace the cover of the March issue of Playboy. Palmer will be the third octagon girl to appear in the magazine.
… and Rachelle Leah was in the magazine back in 2008.
- Oxbow Upsets Orb To Win Preakness, No Triple Crown For 2013
- Charmin “Stop Skidmarks” Billboard Won At Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Mets Resort To Groupon To Sell Tickets, Including Yankees Games
- Oklahoma State Blocks Wes Lunt Transfer Options, Lest Mike Gundy Look Bad Indirectly
- Tony Allen: Here’s Video of Him Dancing in Front of a Green Screen Taping an ESPN NBA Promo
- A.P. on Jaguars Cheerleader Swimsuit Video is Something to Root For [Video]
- beardown on Oxbow Upsets Orb To Win Preakness, No Triple Crown For 2013
- Caribou on Jaguars Cheerleader Swimsuit Video is Something to Root For [Video]
- Black on Baby Goat Playing and Jumping on a Sleepy Pig Should Highlight Your Weekend [Video]
- A.P. on Oxbow Upsets Orb To Win Preakness, No Triple Crown For 2013
8 Responses to “UFC Octagon Girl Brittney Palmer Will Be On The Cover of the March Issue of Playboy”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.