Stevie Johnson is owning Revis Island early (5 catches in the first half). After he scored a touchdown, he also did his Plaxico Burress impersonation and then flew around and crashed. Stevie Johnson is a little bit crazy, folks, but he’s given us the celebration of the year.
Meanwhile, the Jets and Bills are tied at 14-14. Mark Sanchez has been awful. (6 for 16, 41 yards). I already used my joke about a negative passer rating after opponent adjustments last week with Palko, so I can’t go to that well again.Â The Bills aren’t exactly the ’85 Bears, though.
- Lionel Messi Holding His Son Thiago Is Your Sports Photo of the Week
- UCLA AD Dan Guerrero Would Like People Stop Focusing on Steve Alford’s Past and Instead Look at What He Has Accomplished at UCLA
- Chris Parmelee of the Twins Got Hit in a Sensitive Area While Running to First [GIF]
- Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- Twins are Screening ‘The Sandlot’ at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- orly57 on Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- orly57 on Fans Are Buying All of Robert Griffin III's Wedding Registry Gifts, and He Has a Picture to Prove It
- resolutedefense on Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez has the highest WAR evah! on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- A.P. on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
9 Responses to “Stevie Johnson Mocks Plaxico Burress Shooting With Touchdown Celebration”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.