Roundup: Everyone Has an Opinion on Joe Paterno, Jim Romenesko Leaves Poynter & Watch a Police Car Crash into a House
Jessica Alba … if you’ve got 50 minutes to kill, here’s a old Steve Jobs interview … is Howard Stern going to join the show, America’s Got Talent? … how did the Cee Lo Green-Gwyneth Paltrow Grammys moment happen? … do you want to laugh at some Florida mugshots … Delaware Man Unknowingly Helps Burglars Attempt To Steal His TV, Suspects Arrested … another Mexican blogger was beheaded … terrific read on a financial pro who lost his house in Vegas … why are these losers lining up for the new Twilight movie so early? … you might be surprised who is really consuming the most fast food …
ESPN dropped the ball badly Wednesday night in Happy Valley. [NYT]
I can’t believe how Poynter did Jim Romenesko dirty to the point that he resigned. That’s terrible. [Poynter]
A 6-foot-8 Jevhovah’s Witness who has potential as a basketball player? Good read. [SI]
And here’s your first sponsor that doesn’t want to associate with Penn State, so it pulled out of the Nebraska telecast. [USA Today]
Did 2nd Mile Foundation know about Jerry Sandusky’s abuse allegations? [Post-Gazette]
Virginia Tech 37, Georgia Tech 26. Hokies still in the mix for a BCS game. [Roanoke Times]
Sizeable story we missed due to the Joe Paterno ouster: some pretty big corruption in the UCF athletic department. [Sentinel]
So, uh, what do you guys think about this Sally Jenkins column on Joe Paterno? I highly suggesting giving it a read. [Wash Post]
Former Montreal soccer player David Testo has come out of the closet. [CBC]
Clay Travis profiles Kirk Herbstreit. [Outkick the Coverage]
It’s good to know Jerry Sandusky and Tom Bradley were so tight. [The Express]
The Chargers opened the season 4-1, but have now lost four in a row. [Union Tribune]
“The Ugandan Giant” Kamala Reportedly Has Foot Amputated. [Lords of Pain]
Prince Fielder is a better investment than Albert Pujols? [MLB.com]
John Beck is winless. [DC Sports Bog]
The car that failed to yield to the cop is getting charged in this crash. [H/t Josh Elliott]
Two months old, but I hadn’t seen it.
Did you know North Carolina is playing Michigan State tonight on an aircraft carrier? Here’s a time lapse video of the court getting built.
This Philadelphia Eagles fan is rapping. It’s not bad early, but he goes on and on and on …
Come on, you know these kids crack you up.
- Champions League Final: Manuel Neuer’s Save is Your First-Half Highlight [Video]
- Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- The Combination of Two Teams From Same Country Hasn’t Produced the Best Champions League Finals [Video Rewind]
- Will Smith & DJ Jazzy Jeff Sang the Fresh Prince Song and Alfonso Ribeiro Danced on the Graham Norton Show
- Robbie Rogers Becomes 1st Openly Gay Player in MLS, How Will Media React?
- Nada on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- Nada on Michael Jordan Turned the Ball Over Twice in a Row in a Crucial Playoff Game Loss - Just Like LeBron James! [Video]
- resolutedefense on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- Shining Base Path on Robbie Rogers Becomes 1st Openly Gay Player in MLS, How Will Media React?
- Monster is Meth on Michael Jordan Turned the Ball Over Twice in a Row in a Crucial Playoff Game Loss - Just Like LeBron James! [Video]
161 Responses to “Roundup: Everyone Has an Opinion on Joe Paterno, Jim Romenesko Leaves Poynter & Watch a Police Car Crash into a House”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.