If meat-filled piñata and actual lions are any indication, it’s going to be a long Monday night for Jay Cutler and the rest of the Chicago Bears. Tell us what’s been happening at the Detroit Zoo Shelby-UticaPatch.com:
More than 50 people gathered to watch as the lions entered the exhibit and slowly paced around the piñata. A lioness was the first to pick up the scent. As she moved quickly to the piñata, a male lion was close behind. The female slowly paced around the piñata. She backed away when the male lion moved in, his curiosity piqued.
Soon both became distracted and paced around the exhibit. Eventually the female lion moved in and attacked her prey by biting off its arm. The crowd let out loud “oohs and ahs” as she lay down in front of her fans to eat her breakfast.
OK, so maybe the Bears may have some early success as Ndamukong Suh and the rest of the defense may wander around distracted during the first quarter. But once they get Jay Cutler’s scent (Axe body spray and failure) it’s all over.
- Angel Pagan Hit a Walk-Off Inside-the-Park Home Run Today vs. the Rockies [Video]
- Rich Rodriguez’s 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- The Evolution of Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You’ll See This Week
- Champions League Final: Arjen Robben’s Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- Champions League Final: Neven Subotic Makes Terrific Sliding Stop to Thwart Sure Goal [Video]
- Some Random Old Dude on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- Monster is Meth on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- A.P. on Will Smith & DJ Jazzy Jeff Sang the Fresh Prince Song and Alfonso Ribeiro Danced on the Graham Norton Show
- A.P. on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- Patrick Division on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
3 Responses to “Lions At The Detroit Zoo Ate A “Chicago Bear””
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.