ABC announced the new lineup for Dancing With The Stars last night. As usual, the DWTS team tapped some athletes, some television personalities and some people who are famous because you’ve heard of them. From the sports world, you get new soccer sex icon Hope Solo and Ron Arest or whatever stupid name they call him when the show airs. Also, brother of jock ****ers Kim and Khloe and Page 2 contributor, Robert Kardashian. Man. First Erin Andrews and now Rob Kardashian. ESPN gets all their top talent on DWTS.
If you actually watch DWTS, then the highlights of your night will be Jay Cutler’s ex-finace, Kristin Cavallari and George Clooney’s ex-girlfriend, Elisabetta Canalis learning to dance before the women of America vote them off for being too pretty.
Meanwhile, Chaz Bono will advance because he’s trying so damn hard! David Arquette “joined the show to bring positivity to his life.” There’s nothing better for your self-esteem than having three judges tell you how bad you are at something. Then again, maybe Deputy Dewey is a good dancer.
Nancy Grace and Ricki Lake will also be involved. Plus Chynna Phillips (of Wilson Phillips!) and someone(s) named Carson Kressley and J.R. Martinez. What incredible star power!
- Matt Harvey, the New York Mets’ Star Pitcher, is Dating SI Swimsuit Model Anne V
- The Kansas City Royals Are Becoming the Royals Again, and Fans Have Been Far Too Patient
- Champions League: Bayern Munich a Legacy of Losing at Stake
- Teddy Bridgewater Declined Heisman Promotion, But Louisville May Need That Attention
- Champions League: Borussia Dortmund’s Chance to Turn from Hipster Darlings to European Champions
- Monster is Meth on Matt Harvey, the New York Mets' Star Pitcher, is Dating SI Swimsuit Model Anne V
- KC Resident on The Kansas City Royals Are Becoming the Royals Again, and Fans Have Been Far Too Patient
- A.P. on The Kansas City Royals Are Becoming the Royals Again, and Fans Have Been Far Too Patient
- Ballz on "Matrix Bird" Escapes Death By Back-Flipping to Avoid Formula One Car During Monaco Grand Prix Practice [Video]
- Senator Jersey on Champions League: Bayern Munich a Legacy of Losing at Stake
63 Responses to “Hope Solo, Ron Artest On Next Season of Dancing With The Stars”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.