Mitch McGary is one of the jewels of the 2012 recruiting class – a rugged, 6-foot-10 power forward who is athletic and kind of reminds me of Josh McRoberts (I know, another white guy!) on video. McGary is coveted by everyone, and has offers from Duke, Kentucky, and North Carolina, among others. McGary is a lefty, but can finish with both hands and runs the floor well. Tyler Hansbrough comparisons abound. Anyway, McGary shattered a backboard over the weekend. [via Ballin is a Habit]
* Definitely not a given, considering how large, dominant high school players don’t always translate to the guard-driven college game.
- Oxbow Upsets Orb To Win Preakness, No Triple Crown For 2013
- Charmin “Stop Skidmarks” Billboard Won At Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Mets Resort To Groupon To Sell Tickets, Including Yankees Games
- Oklahoma State Blocks Wes Lunt Transfer Options, Lest Mike Gundy Look Bad Indirectly
- Tony Allen: Here’s Video of Him Dancing in Front of a Green Screen Taping an ESPN NBA Promo
- A.P. on Oklahoma State Blocks Wes Lunt Transfer Options, Lest Mike Gundy Look Bad Indirectly
- A.P. on Jaguars Cheerleader Swimsuit Video is Something to Root For [Video]
- beardown on Oxbow Upsets Orb To Win Preakness, No Triple Crown For 2013
- Caribou on Jaguars Cheerleader Swimsuit Video is Something to Root For [Video]
- Black on Baby Goat Playing and Jumping on a Sleepy Pig Should Highlight Your Weekend [Video]
14 Responses to “Future Basketball Star* Mitch McGary Shattered a Backboard and Needed 37 Stitches”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.