Eddie Johnson, the US soccer player who signed with MLS as a teenager and played in the 2006 World Cup but missed the cut in 2010, was caught by his wife with another woman at a hotel in Florida:
Janelle Johnson received a call from a friend that her husband was at the Hampton Inn. She drove there early on Tuesday with their child in her white Jeep Cherokee. She said she spotted her husband’s rented red Chevy Camaro parked in the rear of the hotel and tried to call him but he did not answer his phone.
Janelle Johnson told deputies that she saw her husband walking with a woman and “became upset.”
Eddie Johnson said he was in an upstairs room at the Hampton Inn when his wife rammed the rented Camaro.
Deputies said Janelle’s daughter’s eyes “were red and she appeared to have been crying.”
I’d actually consider Eddie Johnson lucky. What if his wife kept her cool, went home, and then cut his penis off and tossed it in a garbage disposal? The most sad aspect is that Janelle Johnson decided to ram her car into his rental while their child was in her vehicle. Why put the young child at risk? Who knows what one would do in a similar situation, but that strikes me as rather dangerous.
This probably isn’t the greatest first impression Johnson could have made on new National team coach Jurgen Klinsmann if Johnson hopes to make the 2014 World Cup roster. Here’s some video of Johnson’s skill and his knack for scoring.
- American League All-Star Starter: Scherzer, Darvish, Buchholz … Iwakuma?
- USA vs. Honduras: Win and Klinsmann, Fans, Can Enjoy Their Summers
- Danny Green’s 2013 NBA Finals 3-Point Shot Chart is Absolutely Absurd
- Mets Lose Matt Harvey No-Hitter In Classic Mets Fashion [GIF]
- Drag Racing Yoga Instructor Spins Car 360-Degrees While Driving 140mph, Doesn’t Crash [Video]
- knifeyspoony on American League All-Star Starter: Scherzer, Darvish, Buchholz ... Iwakuma?
- Shining Base Path on USA vs. Honduras: Win and Klinsmann, Fans, Can Enjoy Their Summers
- josh hamilton's tats on American League All-Star Starter: Scherzer, Darvish, Buchholz ... Iwakuma?
- Some Random Old Dude on American League All-Star Starter: Scherzer, Darvish, Buchholz ... Iwakuma?
- RexKramerDangerSeeker on USA vs. Honduras: Win and Klinsmann, Fans, Can Enjoy Their Summers
143 Responses to “Eddie Johnson’s Wife Caught Him with Another Woman, So She Rammed Her Car into His”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.