David Beckham left Manchester United in the summer of 2003. Wayne Rooney joined Man U in the summer of 2004. What isn’t well-publicized is the fact that Beckham may have been forced out of Man U because they were afraid they wouldn’t be able to sign Rooney if he were still under contract. Since he was a small child, Rooney has refused to play alongside footballers with especially beautiful heads of hair.
Things have changed since Rooney got his hair transplant. Where there once was a follicle rift, now there is a mutual respect. Once ashamed to be photographed with Becks, Rooney now stands proudly next to his well-quaffed friend. Beckham suggested Rooney let his hair grow out.
[Images via Getty]
- Game of Thrones: “Second Suns” Recap
- Two Brothers Say Damian Lillard’s Bodyguards Beat Them Up For Taking a Photo of the Portland Star
- Yankees Will Wear Pixelated Camouflage Hats on Memorial Day
- Can Lance Stephenson Be A New NBA Marketing Success?
- Clayton Kershaw Threw 130 Pitches in His Last Start, Should Dodgers Fans be Concerned?
- bsanders37 on Game of Thrones: "Second Suns" Recap
- wildcat1144 on Game of Thrones: "Second Suns" Recap
- ButtersBC on Game of Thrones: "Second Suns" Recap
- Nebomatic on European Soccer Best XI For 2012-13
- Babar 2.0 on Two Brothers Say Damian Lillard's Bodyguards Beat Them Up For Taking a Photo of the Portland Star
2 Responses to “Wayne Rooney No Longer Too Embarrassed To Be Photographed With David Beckham”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.