The Roundup: The David Salinas Plot Thickens, a High School Baseball Record & Lesley Visser is Getting Married
Jaime King … why is she smiling in her mugshot? … Kate Upton gets photobombed by Ken Jeong … were 40,000 pounds of Watermelons damaged? … here’s Ciara in a bikini … this site is kind of funny … warning, this is sad … there will be a heavy police presence at Roethlisberger’s wedding … prostitution ring busted in Alabama … this guy somehow got a house in Texas valued at $330,00 for just $16 … wait, 8 people have died in Yosemite Park this year? … Kentucky headline: “Man accused of having sex with horse” … very good way to waste the day …
Great news for Wildcats fans – Juron Criner will be ready for the season, coach Mike Stoops said. [Arizona Daily Star]
David Salinas, an AAU kingpin in Texas, once tried to get Tom Penders to invest with him, but was rejected. [The Daily]
David Salinas did, however, get nearly a dozen current and former coaches to invest $7.8 million with him. Salinas committed suicide over the weekend. [SI]
Chris Osgood is Hall of Fame-bound, right? [Detroit News]
Iowa high school baseball team sets a national record with 84th straight victory. [Des Moines Register]
The Giants are apparently trying to pry Michael Cuddyer from the Twins. [Mercury News]
Wink Adams, the former UNLV star, has given up the NBA dream. [Review Journal]
July has been absolutely awful to the Seattle Mariners. [WSJ]
Hey Bill Plaschke – Kiffin is cleaning up USC because he has no choice. Between his history and the infractions against USC, if Kiffin lets anything slide, he’ll be gone. [LA Times]
The Big 12 preseason football team features … Bryce Brown? He was once an elite high school recruit, but never did anything at Tennessee. [Big 12 Sports]
Santana Moss will be hosting a strip club night at King of Diamonds in Miami. [Bog]
Those sexists at the Rogers Cup! [Larry Brown Sports]
NFL Free agents you meet in Hell. [Grantland]
Uruguay 2, Peru 0 in the Copa America semifinals. Luis Suarez scored twice. The Peru goalie could be blamed for both, or you could pin it on the last line of defense just losing Suarez both times.
You’ve obviously seen it by now, but this is just in case you missed Rupert Murdoch getting attacked by a shaving foam pie. That’s Murdoch’s wife in the pink leaping to hit the attacker in the face.
Two years old, but I hadn’t seen it.
- Rich Rodriguez’s 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- The Evolution of Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You’ll See This Week
- Champions League Final: Arjen Robben’s Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- Champions League Final: Neven Subotic Makes Terrific Sliding Stop to Thwart Sure Goal [Video]
- LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- resolutedefense on LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- vermincain on LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- Monster is Meth on The Evolution of Chris 'Birdman' Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You'll See This Week
- Jason McIntyre on Champions League Final: Arjen Robben's Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- jekyll on The Evolution of Chris 'Birdman' Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You'll See This Week
243 Responses to “The Roundup: The David Salinas Plot Thickens, a High School Baseball Record & Lesley Visser is Getting Married”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.