Bears’ quarterback Jay Cutler and reality show something, Kristin Cavallari are engaged. The couple recently had two registries (Crate and Barrel, Williams-Sonoma) pop up on WeddingChannel.com. Despite the fact that each registry has a different date (Monday, 6/11/12 and Monday, 7/16/12), the Chicago Sun-Times figured out that the wedding is supposed to take place on 7/7/12.
Being celebrities, of course they’re getting married on a holiday weekend. Real people hate that, but since celebrities don’t have real schedules like normal people, there’s no difference between the weekend after the 4th of July and any other day in the summer.
The Culter-Cavallari registry doesn’t have anything quite as exciting as Joe Flacco’s registry, but there are some telling items. The first wishes to be fulfilled were for the 20-oz beer glasses and 2.5 ounce shot glasses. How else do you entertain athletes and reality starlets? Booze. Also, it looks like either Kristin or Jay like to bake. Maybe they’re just going through the motions because one of their mothers said they couldn’t just put down a hundred jet skis? That’s what I would do if I were rich. Because what do I need five pie dishes for when I can afford a personal baker?
As for the Williams & Sonoma stuff, it’s a bit more pricey. I assume this is where Devin Hester’s personal assistant will be shopping. I’m a little surprised that Culter doesn’t already own this waffle maker. If I were a professional athlete, this waffle maker would be the first thing I would buy (Well, after the jet ski). There’s just something about a $300 waffle maker that screams “status symbol.” If I had that waffle maker, I would bring it to my high school reunion.
And you wonder about Cutler on the sidelines when he’s injured. This is him sitting front row while his fiancée walks down a runway and people stare at her ass and take cell phone pictures. You think Jay Culter is crying on the sideline because of a little torn MCL? Hell no. He’s dead inside and he fills that void with pie and waffles. And that’s why the Bears will never win an important game again.
- Chris Bosh Blocked Two Shots in the Final Moments to Help Miami Force Game 7 [Video]
- Ray Allen Forced Overtime By Hitting the 3-Pointer the Miami Heat Signed Him to Hit [Video]
- Mike Miller Hit a Huge 3-Pointer While Wearing Just One Shoe [Video]
- Jozy Altidore Scored Fourth Goal in Four Matches, Gave U.S. 1-0 Lead Against Honduras [Video]
- Tim Duncan Scores 25 in the First Half Against the Heat, Miami in Trouble
- Liquor on Chris Bosh Blocked Two Shots in the Final Moments to Help Miami Force Game 7 [Video]
- orly57 on Chris Bosh Blocked Two Shots in the Final Moments to Help Miami Force Game 7 [Video]
- Some Random Old Dude on Kawhi Leondard Slapped Mike Miller in the Face as He Dunked on Him in Game 6 [Video]
- vajayjay redick on Kawhi Leondard Slapped Mike Miller in the Face as He Dunked on Him in Game 6 [Video]
- resolutedefense on Kawhi Leondard Slapped Mike Miller in the Face as He Dunked on Him in Game 6 [Video]
127 Responses to “Jay Cutler and Kristin Cavallari’s Wedding Registries”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.