Ron Arest, a.k.a., Metta World Peace, is hosting the Ron Artest Comedy Tour. It’s a chance for Artest to work his comedy muscle and break into yet another part of the entertainment world. Obviously, he’s a rapper and producer, but being just the right kind of crazy, Artest also pops up on Jimmy Kimmel from time to time and sometimes even plays basketball.
The picture is from this weekend’s performance while the video is from a warm-up show in Los Angeles. I’m waiting for a full set to hit YouTube because his “Andrew Bynum be all like this and Luke Walton be all like this” routine is gold Jerry, gold.
- Lionel Messi Holding His Son Thiago Is Your Sports Photo of the Week
- UCLA AD Dan Guerrero Would Like People Stop Focusing on Steve Alford’s Past and Instead Look at What He Has Accomplished at UCLA
- Chris Parmelee of the Twins Got Hit in a Sensitive Area While Running to First [GIF]
- Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- Twins are Screening ‘The Sandlot’ at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- orly57 on Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- orly57 on Fans Are Buying All of Robert Griffin III's Wedding Registry Gifts, and He Has a Picture to Prove It
- resolutedefense on Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez has the highest WAR evah! on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- A.P. on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
One Response to “Ron Artest Is Doing Stand Up Now”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.