Last night Pawel Wolak and Delvin Rodriguez engaged in a war on ESPN’s Friday Night Fights. A lot of the internet buzz has centered around Wolak’s swollen eye, which was the size of a baseball by the time he had finished taking his beating, but the fight was a classic that has people saying it could be the fight of the year. From The Queensberry Rules:
On the scorecards, nobody won the ESPN2 Friday Night Fights main event between Delvin Rodriguez and Pawel Wolak. But both men won plenty more with their majority draw than the average “W” on the record will give you, because their Fight of the Year candidate will earn them the undying love of fans. The biggest winners were anyone who saw this blue collar war, hyped in advance as one of 2011′s potential best — hype that turned out to be right on the money.
Since you probably missed it like I did, the entire fight is embedded below.
Round 10 and the decision.
[The Queensberry Rules, Image via @JohnCTownsend]
- Angel Pagan Hit a Walk-Off Inside-the-Park Home Run Today vs. the Rockies [Video]
- Rich Rodriguez’s 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- The Evolution of Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You’ll See This Week
- Champions League Final: Arjen Robben’s Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- Champions League Final: Neven Subotic Makes Terrific Sliding Stop to Thwart Sure Goal [Video]
- Some Random Old Dude on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- Monster is Meth on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- A.P. on Will Smith & DJ Jazzy Jeff Sang the Fresh Prince Song and Alfonso Ribeiro Danced on the Graham Norton Show
- A.P. on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- Patrick Division on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
4 Responses to “Pawel Wolak vs. Delvin Rodriguez”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.